After discussing about the Best Switches for Valorant, this time I will give a recommendation for the Best Keyboards for Valorant on the market today.
We will provide a brief review on each of the Best Keyboards for Valorant both in terms of design, features, build quality, component quality, and various other important aspects.
So, let’s get started!
Best Overall Keyboards for Valorant
|Logitech G Pro||Used by 70% of Valorant’s professional players|
|Corsair K70 RGB MK.2||The Best full size gaming keyboard for Valorant|
|HyperX Alloy FPS||The Cheapest TKL gaming keyboard for Valorant|
|Ducky One 2 Mini||The best 60% keyboards for Valorant|
|SteelSeries Apex Pro||TKL gaming keyboard with the fastest switches for Valorant|
|Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition||Highly reliable TKL Gaming keyboard for Valorant|
Best Keyboards for VALORANT
Now we’re going to talk about the best keyboards for valorant on the market today:
- Logitech G Pro
- Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition
- Corsair K70 RGB MK.2
- HyperX Alloy FPS
- Ducky One 2 Mini
- SteelSeries Apex Pro
- Corsair K70
Logitech G Pro is one of the most widely used keyboards by professional valorant players.
What makes Logitech G Pro great for valorant?
Size and Build Quality: Logitech G Pro is a TKL gaming keyboard that has a compact size and has great build quality with a casing made of thick and solid ABS plastic. Overall this TKL keyboard feels solid and weighty.
Keycaps: Logitech G Pro uses OEM profile keycaps made of ABS plastic which has a thick design and your fingers will adapt very easily to the keycaps on Logitech G Pro. These are ABS keycaps which have a pretty good quality and can give you a very enjoyable valorant gaming experience.
Switches: Logitech G Pro is equipped with GX Blue switches that can provide bumpy feedback and produce very loud typing sounds. For users, this is a very pleasant thing and the GX Blue switch on the Logitech G Pro is a very responsive switch for playing valorant.
Features: Anti Ghosting, N-Key Rollover already on Logitech G Pro. Logitech’s cool RGB effects also give this keyboard a really cool look.
Software: Logitech G Pro is fully supported by Logitech G Hub software for all your keyboard customization needs so you can customize every aspect you need when using this keyboard to play valorant.
What makes the Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition Chroma V2 great for valorants?
Size and Design: Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition Chroma V2 has a TKL size which is the most ideal size for playing valorant games. This keyboard also has a unique and cool design. The build quality of the Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition Chroma V2 is also very great with a body made of an aluminum frame covered with solid plastic.
Keycaps: The Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition Chroma V2 is equipped with OEM profile keycaps made of very decent quality ABS plastic. Keycaps on this keyboard can provide a very good and precise valorant playing experience. However, this is not very suitable for those of you whose hands sweat easily because it will become very slippery when used.
Switches: We recommend that you choose the Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition Chroma V2 with the Razer Yellow Switch which is a quiet linear switches that is very responsive and best suited for playing valorant games.
Ergonomics: Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition Chroma V2 is equipped with a wrist rest that can provide more comfort when you use it to play valorant games. The wrist rest on this keyboard feels soft so you will get good ergonomics for playing Valorant games for a long time.
Features: Anti Ghosting, N-Key Rollover, and cool RGB effects already on the Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition Chroma V2.
Software: Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition Chroma V2 is also fully supported by Razer Gaming Software to maximize keyboard customization according to your preferences.
Price: Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition Chroma V2 is sold at a very affordable price. Right now you can have this keyboard for under $70.00.
What makes the Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 great for valorant?
The Build Quality: The Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 has a great build quality with a casing made of an aluminum frame covered with thick ABS plastic. Overall, this keyboard feels very sturdy and solid.
Keycaps: The Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 comes with dedicated keycaps for use in FPS and MOBA games. These are ABS keycaps with good quality which can give you a very pleasant gaming experience.
Switches: Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 is equipped with Cherry MX Red by default which is the best switch for playing FPS games like Valorant. Smooth feedback, quiet sound, and responsiveness make the Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 with Cherry MX Red a very worthy keyboard choice for playing valorant games.
Features: Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 is equipped with various features such as cool RGB effects, media keys, Volume Wheel, and wrist rest that can provide more comfort for your ergonomics when playing games.
Software: Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 is fully supported by iCUE software for all your keyboard customization needs.
What makes HyperX Alloy FPS great for valorant?
Size and Design: HyperX Alloy FPS has a compact size with a TKL layout. This keyboard also has a sturdy design and build quality.
Keycaps: HyperX Alloy FPS is equipped with OEM Profile ABS Keycaps which in my opinion are ABS keycaps that have good enough quality and are very reliable to use to play FPS games like Valorant.
Switches: HyperX Alloy FPS is equipped with Cherry MX Red by default, which is a smooth and responsive linear switch, as I explained above that Cherry MX Red is the best switch for a keyboard that is used to play Valorant.
Price: HyperX Alloy FPS is sold at a very affordable price. Currently this keyboard is selling for $65.00.
What makes the Ducky One 2 Mini great for valorant?
Design: The Ducky One 2 Mini is a 60% compact keyboard that is perfect for playing Valorant. Ducky One 2 Mini also has great build quality with a body made of thick and solid ABS plastic.
Keycaps: Ducky One 2 Mini is equipped with Double Shot PBT Kerycaps which have great quality with very reliable druability. The keycaps on the Ducky One 2 Mini are one of the most quality built-in keyboards available today.
Switches: Ducky One 2 Mini provides a wide selection of switches for playing valorant that you can choose according to your preferences. The options are as follows:
- Cherry MX Red
- Kailh Speed Cooper
- Kailh Speed Pro Burgundy
The three switch options above are the ones we highly recommend for you to choose when buying Ducky One 2 Mini to play Valorant games.
Features: Anti Gosting, N-Key Rollover, Good software support, and cool RGB effects already on the Ducky One 2 Mini.
What makes SteelSeries Apex Pro TKL great for valorant?
Build Quality: The SteelSeries Apex Pro TKL is a TKL-sized keyboard and has great build quality. This keyboard case is made of thick and solid ABS plastic.
Keycaps: SteelSeries Apex Pro TKL uses OEM Profile ABS Keycaps which are of great quality and can provide excellent grip on your fingers when using them for typing or playing games.
Switches: The SteelSeries Apex Pro TKL comes with several switch options, but the SteelSeries Apex Pro TKL with Red Linear Switch is the best choice if you want to use this keyboard for playing valorant games. The Red Linear switch on the SteelSeries Apex Pro TKL is very smooth, lightweight, and responsive, suitable for playing valorant games that require fast reactions.
Features: SteelSeries Apex Pro TKL is packed with tons of features like cool RGB effects, great software support, magnetic wrist rest, volume wheel, and LED Screen. You can also increase the switch actuation speed through software which is a very interesting feature to use to play valorant.
What makes the Corsair K70 TKL great for valorant?
Corsair K70 TKL is a gaming keyboard that is specifically dedicated to playing FPS games and of course this keyboard is very reliable for playing Valorant.
Design and Build Quality: The Corsair K70 TKL has a compact design with a TKL layout and this keyboard has great build quality with a casing made of thick and solid plastic material.
Keycaps: Corsair K70 TKL is equipped with PBT double shot keycaps with reliable quality and durability. There are special fps rubber keycaps located on the WASD keys of this keyboard which will provide a more enjoyable FPS gaming experience.
Switches: Corsair K70 TKL provides Cherry MX Switches option where you can choose between Cherry MX Speed Switch or Cherry MX Red which we think is very reliable for gaming.
Features: The Corsair K70 TKL is also equipped with complete features such as cool RGB effects, Media keys, volume wheel, and iCUE software support.
What makes a mechanical keyboard great for VALORANT?
Use What The Pros Use!
Using a mechanical keyboard used by professional Valorant players is the right choice, besides looking for a good mechanical keyboard specification for playing Valorant. There are several keyboard mechanics that professional Valorant players use to compete and play every day. Here is the list:
- Logitech G Pro X: Used by almost 66% of all Valorant players around the world. Such as sinatraa, Skadoodle, and Subroza.
- HyperX Alloy FPS Pro: Used by 12% of all professional Valorant players. Those that use HyperX Alloy FPS like SicK, dapr, and ScreaM.
- DUCKY ONE 2 (+ MINI & TKL): Used by 7% of all professional Valorant players in the world. DUCKY ONE 2 (+ MINI & TKL) is used by aceu, Kurt and 1mpala.
- STEELSERIES APEX PRO (+ TKL): Used by 6% of Valorant professional players like zotie, 7ssk7, and dizzy.
- CORSAIR K70: Used by 6% of all professional Valorant players such as Asuna, Corey, and Fearoth.
What Keyboard Does TenZ Use?
TenZ uses the Xtrfy K4 TKL RGB gaming keyboard for Valorant. The TKL design keyboard as I said, the TKL size keyboard is quite minimalist and has a compact size and is easy to carry anywhere.
What Keyboard Do Most Gamers Use?
Logitech G Pro X: Used by almost 66% of all Valorant players around the world. Such as sinatraa, Skadoodle, and Subroza.
What Keyboard do Valorant Pros Use?
Not that the keyboard is the main factor why a professional valorant player becomes successful and great, but practice and high flying hours, as well as experience that makes them even greater.
But if you are curious about what keyboard the pros use to play Valorant, you can find it in the table below:
|The Pro Players||The Keyboards|
|cNed||Logitech G Pro|
|nAts||HyperX Alloy FPS Pro|
|TenZ||Xtrfy K5 RGB Compact|
|Asuna||Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Red|
|SicK||HyperX Alloy FPS Pro|
|Keznit||Epomaker Skyloong KS61|
How to Pick Best Keyboards for Valorant
Some things you should consider before choosing a keyboard for valorant:
- Keyboard Size & Layout: To play valorant, choose the most ideal keyboard size for you. Generally for playing FPS games, a keyboard with a size of 65%, 75%, and TKL is the best size for you to use. But TKL size is the top choice you should choose.
- Switches Type: To play FPS games that require fast reactions, of course you need a switch that is light and can produce fast action. Linear switches are the best option. You can also choose a Speed Switch that is made especially for playing games.
- Keycaps: PBT keycaps are a better option than ABS keycaps. For profiles maybe OEM profile or Cherry Profile are the two most ideal keycaps profiles for gaming.
- Price: Also consider in terms of price, should you pay a lot just to play the Valorant game. Choose a mechanical keyboard that sells for $60 to $100 which we think is a very ideal price.
- Build Quality: Also consider the build quality of the keyboard that you buy, both from the casing material, the components used, the stabilizer, and a solid and solid feel on the whole keyboard so that you can have a keyboard with reliable durability.
- Software Support: This is quite important, because by getting a keyboard that has good software support, you can set keyboard hotkeys according to your valorant playing habits.
- Hot Swappable: Keyboards that use hot swappable pcb are certainly a more attractive option because you can replace your keyboard switches more easily without having to solder them.
- Anti Ghosting: All mechanical keyboards on the market today already have this feature, this is a feature to minimize typing errors on a mechanical keyboard so you can play Valorant with more precision and accuracy.
- Macros: In certain cases, having a keyboard equipped with macro keys is a pretty good option where you can customize the keys according to your needs in the game.
- Programmable Keys: having a keyboard whose keymaps can be reprogrammed would be a better thing. You can decide the settings of the keys on your keyboard according to your own preferences.
- Connectivity: For playing fps games, we recommend you to use a wired keyboard as you will avoid latency issues. Wireless keyboard for playing fps games will experience latency and will delay your input.