The printer is a tool that serves to print documents and photos of various sizes.
In fact, sometimes this tool can also run into problems. Like error number 5b00, in the form of an indicator light that turns on and off repeatedly with a certain frequency.
Of course this problem makes you feel annoyed right? In this review you can do how to fix the Canon ip2770 error 5b00 printer.
What is Error 5B00?
Error 5B00 is one of the problems when the indicator light turns on and off repeatedly with a certain frequency that occurs only on Canon brand printers.
This problem often plagues a printing machine, especially on the Canon IP2770 Printer and several other types.
As a result print can not work to print first.
In addition, when the printer has an error it will usually provide a notification on the PC / computer screen.
So, you can find out what kind of error your device is experiencing.
Cause of Error 5B00
This 5b00 canon ip2770 error often occurs in almost all printer brands, especially on the Canon printer, because the waste pad and ink absorber are starting to fill up.
Printer error 5b00 ip2770 is a bottleneck when you want to print. In addition, the printing process will stop and even get stuck.
Problems like this often occur with Canon IP2770, Canon MP287, Canon MG2870, Canon G2000, MP237 printers or printers with other brands experience it too.
This is how to solve error 5b00 easily using the Service Tool software from the printer machine itself.
How to Fix Canon IP2770 Printer Error 5B00
The types of errors that attack are Error 5B00. Or you can call it FlashInf Bios Printer or the state of the printer machine can’t work to print as it should.
These are some ways to solve error 5b00 on canon ip2770 printer by resetting it:
Material: Download Service Tool v3400 at https://bit.ly/333weB1
- Prepare the Service Tool Software. Prepare the Service Tool software on your Canon printer. Make sure this item is turned off and do not turn it on before making repairs.
- Enter Service Mode. Enter Service Mode to be able to repair your printer. It’s quite complicated.
- Make sure the printer plug is connected to electricity. If the printer is not yet connected to electricity, then connect it first. Because the printer cannot turn on and fix it if there is no electricity.
- Click the Two Seconds Resume Menu. Click and hold for two seconds on the Resume menu on your computer / PC screen.
- Also click the Power menu until the indicator light is green. After tapping the resume menu twice, then do is click the power menu until the green light.
- Stop pressing the Resume Menu, But Keep Clicking the Power Menu. Stop pressing the resume menu and keep clicking the power menu.
- Click the Resume Menu again, Repeat Up to five times. Do it with a press release tone.
- Release Both Your Fingers from the Resume and Power Menu. Next is to remove both your fingers from the Resume and Power menu. Then, the indicator light will light up with a flashing green color. In this case, make sure the printer is in service mode.
- Then Extract the Service Tool File After Downloading It. Next, extract the Service Tool file that you downloaded earlier. If you need a password, use any password.
- Prepare a Blank Sheet of Paper on Your Printer. Then after extracting the Service Tool file, do an experiment on your printer. Prepare a blank sheet of paper for the process. Place it properly so that no further damage occurs.
- Click the Main Menu. Tap the play menu on your computer/PC screen. Then it will automatically give a command to the printer machine to print for the first time.
- Click Menu EEPROM Clear. After tapping the main menu, the next step is to tap the eeprom clear menu. After that the printer will print automatically. A TPAGE (TTL=000000) will appear.
- Turn off your printer. After your Canon IP2770 printer machine has been successfully reset. Then turn off the printer and restart it. After successfully turning on, wait until the printer is ready to use.
- Experiment with Printing a Document. To make sure that your printer can already use it, then do an experiment by printing a file on your computer/PC. Wait until the document prints completely and nicely.
- If successful, it means that your PC / computer can be used. So, the file was printed well, meaning that the printer machine can actually use it again as before.
Error 5B00 is one of the problems when the indicator light turns on and off repeatedly with a certain frequency that occurs only on Canon brand printers. The types of errors that attack are Error 5B00. Or you can call it FlashInf Bios Printer or the state of the printer machine can’t work to print as it should. These are some ways to solve error 5b00 on canon ip2770 printer by resetting it. Thus a description of how to fix the Canon ip2770 error 5b00 printer. However, it is possible that you can apply it to other brand printers.