In this post, I will explain in detail How to Download PPT in SlidePlayer through different ways.
Like how to download on Course Hero, how to download PPT on SlidePlayer for free can also be done easily. That is using the free online SlidePlayer downloader webtools or SlidePlayer downloader generator.
There are various ways to download PPT SlidePlayer for free without logging in. That is using the help of the SlidePlayer downloader generator website or directly on the SlidePlayer site.
Well, for this first method, we will show you the steps on how to download PPT on SlidePlayer without logging in, using the direct download feature from SlidePlayer aka without the free online SlidePlayer downloader.
What is Slideplayer?
SlidePlayer is a sharing platform that provides various kinds of material from and by users in the form of PPT or Power Point. The material that is shared through SLidePlayer is in the form of expertise, science, subject matter, technology, religion, law, economics, business and so on.
It can be said that SlidePlayer is a free PTT file provider site with quite a large collection of materials. Plus, all presentation materials can be run on a variety of devices, such as Mac, Windows, iPhone or iOS and Android.
How to Download PPT in SlidePlayer for Free
Here are the steps:
Open the Slideplayer.com site, then find and open the PPT file.
- The first step, please open the https://slideplayer.com site via a browser.
- Then search and find the PPT file you want to download. Next, open the PPT file.
- Once fully opened, then scroll down.
- Then find and click the Download Presentation button.
- Next, you are asked to share the presentation file on one of the social networks, to activate the download button.
- If you are reluctant to share, you only need to click one of the sharing buttons.
- Then wait a moment, until the Download button opens (changes color to green).
- If it has changed color to green, please click the Download button to continue.
- Next please confirm that you are not a robot
- Then click the Download Presentation button
- Wait up to 60 seconds, then your PPT file will be downloaded automatically
- If not, click on Click Here
How to download PPT on SlidePlayer without the download above, you should try it on a laptop or PC only. Given that under certain conditions, the SlidePlayer auto-download feature does not work.
Or, please download it using the SlidePlayer download generator website below.
Alternative How to Download PPT Files in Slideplayer Without Login Using SlidePlayer Downloader Generator
As for how to download PPT files in SlidePlayer, you can also use the Webtools SlideShare Downloader, such as Simply Debrid, Ngelhat and so on. Here’s how to use it.
1. Through Simply Debrid
- The first way to download PPT or Power Point files is through the Simply Debrid website. The steps are as follows:
- The first step, please open the https://slideplayer.com site via a browser on your Android phone or iPhone
- Then search and find the file you want to download, please use the Search button to make it easier
- Open the file, then Copy the file URL, which is in the address bar or browser URL column
- Open a new tab, open the SlidePlayer Downloader site named https://simply-debrid.com/generate
- Paste the file URL in the column
- Then click the Generate Link button below
- Wait a few moments, then click the Download button at the bottom
- If a pop up appears, please click the OK button
- Well, the PPT file download process will start immediately. Please wait until the download process is complete.
You can use the WPS Office application to open PPT files on Android and iPhone, or other applications to open PPT files on smartphones.
Another free online SlideShare downloader site that can be used to download PPT files from SlidePlayer is through Ngelmat: SlidePlayer Downloader.
The steps are as follows:
- Open the site https://slideplayer.com, then copy the URL of the PPT file that you want to download via a smartphone or laptop/PC device
- Then open the Ngelmat website: SlidePlayer Downloader at https://slidesharedownloader.ngelmat.net
- Paste the URL of the PPT file earlier in the column
- Click the Download button next to it. Enter the CAPTCHA code, then OK
- Then click the Download in new tab button
- Then the process of downloading the Power Point file that you want will run immediately.
Wait until the download process is complete. Then check the Downloads folder on your device for a list of downloads.
To open a PPT file, of course, a special application is needed. Like WPS Office for Android and iOS users, or Microsoft PowerPoint for Windows users, or use the Keynote app for macOS users.
3. Use the 9xBuddy.org Site
An alternative to downloading PPT files in SlidePlayer without further login is with the help of the 9xBuddy.org website. How to use it as follows:
- The first step, please open the https://slideplayer.com site via the browser on your device
- Then find and open the PPT file or percentage you want to download
- Copy the file link via the address bar or browser URL
- Open a new browser tab, then open the webtools SlidePlayer downloader free, which is https://9xbuddy.org/id
- Paste the PPT file link earlier in the column provided
- Click the Download or Download button below it.
- Wait for a while then the PPT file from SlidePlayer is ready to download
- Wait a few moments until the download process is complete.
Besides being able to download PPT directly without logging in, in SlidePlayer you can also share PPT files, by clicking the Share With Friend button and then sending it to the social media you have.
Download Slideplayer Via PC
The next way that we will explain to download slide player presentation files is through a PC. In this way, later we are required to open the slide player presentation file via a computer browser and send a recommendation link to colleagues before being able to download it. As for how we will explain as below.
How to Download Slideplayer Via PC
- First of all, we open the https://slideplayer.com site through our Laptop/PC browser (Mozilla/Chrome)
- After successfully entering the Homepage. Then we search for the presentation file that we want to download by typing the file title in the search field. And Press Enter.
- After that, several presentation file results appear related to the title we typed
- Then select and open the presentation file that we want to download by clicking the title of the presentation file
- Next the browser directs us to a new page of the presentation file that we want to download. Then we click the Download Presentation button
- Next we are asked to send a recommendation link to friends first before being able to download the slideplayer presentation file. Whether it’s through social media (facebook, pinterest & twitter), messenger (whatsapp), website (wordpress & blogspot) or via email (gmail)
- After the recommendation link is successfully sent to our social media or email account. Then the Download Presentation Popup window appears. Then we click the Download button
- The process of Downloading Slideplayer Presentation Files runs to completion
- Done. Now we have successfully downloaded the Presentation File and we can read it offline
Download Slideplayer on PC Manually
The fifth way that we will explain to download the slide player presentation file is by downloading it manually on a PC. In this way, we will open the presentation file that we want to download through a PC browser, then we right-click and select Save Image As or Save Video. As for how we will explain as below.
How to Download Slide Player on PC Manually
- First of all, open the https://slideplayer.com site through the browser on our laptop/PC.
- Then search for the presentation file that you want to download by typing its title in the Search column
- After that, several search results for Presentation Files appear. Then open the presentation file you want
- After the presentation file is open we. Then we hover over one of the pages of the presentation file that we want to download. Then several options appear then we click the Open Image option in new tab
- After that the browser will open a new tab specifically for the one page that we clicked earlier. Then we click the Save Image As button
- Next the browser will direct us to the location of the presentation file image storage folder.
- After the folder location is determined (eg download folder). Then we click the OK button
- Done. We have successfully downloaded one page of the presentation file manually in the form of an image. Do the same steps if we want to download other presentation pages
- In addition, we can also download presentation files in the form of videos by playing presentation files through the player available on the slideplayer site
How to Upload Slideplayer Files
If the 5 ways above are how to download presentation files. Next time we will explain how to upload presentation files on the slideplayer website. Of course, this method is very useful, especially for users who want to share the presentation files created to other users and our presentation files can become popular. As for how to upload presentation files on the slideplayer website, we will explain as below.
How to Upload Slideplayer Files
If the 5 ways above are how to download presentation files. Next, we will explain how to upload presentation files on the slideplayer website. Of course, this method is very useful, especially for users who want to share the presentation files created to other users and our presentation files can become popular. As for how to upload presentation files on the slideplayer website, we will explain as below.
How to Upload Presentation Files on Website Slideplayer
- First of all, we prepare the presentation file that we want to upload to the slideplayer site in ppt format
- After the file already exists. Then we open the https://slideplayer.com site through our android phone browser (chrome)
- After entering the homepage. Then we Click the Login Button to enter the site service
- But if you don’t have an account, click the Registration button in the next menu tab and fill in the First Name, Last Name, Email and Password and check the I Agree column. Then click the Create an Account button until our account can be used
- After successfully logging in and being on the Homepage. Then we click the green Upload Presentation button in the upper right corner of the screen
- Next we are directed to the Upload Document page. Then we click the white upload presentation button
- Then the site browses to the location of the presentation file that we want to upload. Once found, click on the presentation file
- The process of uploading our Presentation Files is running until it’s finished
- After the file upload is successful. The site will convert the presentation file in a few minutes
- Done. Now our presentation file in ppt format has been successfully uploaded and can be read by other users on the slideplayer site
Slideplayer Site Service Advantages
- Download & Upload Files Free. One of the advantages that users can feel on the slideplayer site is that users can view, download and upload presentation files for free
- Multiplatform. The next advantage of the slide player is that the presentation files on this site can be read through several devices, be it Mac, Windows or Android devices
- No Signup Required. If we want to download presentation files on this site, we don’t need to register an account first. Just search for the presentation file in the search field, then the presentation file can be downloaded immediately
- Support Audio and Video Files. In addition to displaying presentation files in ppt format, it turns out that SlidePlayer is also capable of opening, downloading and uploading files in the form of videos and audios that satisfy users.
- Download & Share Using Links. On the slideplayer site, we can download and share presentation files via the link so it doesn’t consume memory storage capacity when there are a lot of presentation files downloaded.
- Supported HTML5 Technology. Slideplayer web page supports HTML5 technology in its embedded code. So that users can play presentation and video files on the SlidePlayer site without having to use additional software such as Adobe Flash Player and Power Point
The final word
Actually there are a number of other webtools that can be used to download PPT files in SlidePlayer without downloading or without an account. However, the three alternative methods above are still very effective to fulfill your desire to collect a number of PPT files from SlidePlayer.
That’s the information regarding SlidePlayer Downloader: How to Download on SlidePlayer without logging in. You can do the above method between devices, whether it’s using an Android smartphone or iPhone, and a PC or laptop. Hope this helps and good luck!