Like how to download on Course Hero, how to download PPT on SlidePlayer for free can also be done easily. That is using the free online SlidePlayer downloader webtools or SlidePlayer downloader generator.
There are various ways to download PPT SlidePlayer for free without logging in. That is using the help of the SlidePlayer downloader generator website or directly on the SlidePlayer site.
Well, for this first method, we will show you the steps on how to download PPT on SlidePlayer without logging in, using the direct download feature from SlidePlayer aka without the free online SlidePlayer downloader.
What is Slideplayer?
SlidePlayer is a sharing platform that provides various kinds of material from and by users in the form of PPT or Power Point. The material that is shared through SLidePlayer is in the form of expertise, science, subject matter, technology, religion, law, economics, business and so on.
It can be said that SlidePlayer is a free PTT file provider site with quite a large collection of materials. Plus, all presentation materials can be run on a variety of devices, such as Mac, Windows, iPhone or iOS and Android.
How to Download PPT on SlidePlayer for Free
Here are the steps:
Open the Slideplayer.com site, then find and open the PPT file.
- The first step, please open the https://slideplayer.com site via a browser.
- Then search and find the PPT file you want to download. Next, open the PPT file.
- Once fully opened, then scroll down.
- Then find and click the Download Presentation button.
- Next, you are asked to share the presentation file on one of the social networks, to activate the download button.
- If you are reluctant to share, you only need to click one of the sharing buttons.
- Then wait a moment, until the Download button opens (changes color to green).
- If it has changed color to green, please click the Download button to continue.
- Next please confirm that you are not a robot
- Then click the Download Presentation button
- Wait up to 60 seconds, then your PPT file will be downloaded automatically
- If not, click on Click Here
How to download PPT on SlidePlayer without the download above, you should try it on a laptop or PC only. Given that under certain conditions, the SlidePlayer auto-download feature does not work.
Or, please download it using the SlidePlayer download generator website below.
Alternative How to Download PPT Files in Slideplayer Without Login Using SlidePlayer Downloader Generator
As for how to download PPT files in SlidePlayer, you can also use the Webtools SlideShare Downloader, such as Simply Debrid, Ngelhat and so on. Here’s how to use it.
1. Through Simply Debrid
- The first way to download PPT or Power Point files is through the Simply Debrid website. The steps are as follows:
- The first step, please open the https://slideplayer.com site via a browser on your Android phone or iPhone
- Then search and find the file you want to download, please use the Search button to make it easier
- Open the file, then Copy the file URL, which is in the address bar or browser URL column
- Open a new tab, open the SlidePlayer Downloader site named https://simply-debrid.com/generate
- Paste the file URL in the column
- Then click the Generate Link button below
- Wait a few moments, then click the Download button at the bottom
- If a pop up appears, please click the OK button
- Well, the PPT file download process will start immediately. Please wait until the download process is complete.
You can use the WPS Office application to open PPT files on Android and iPhone, or other applications to open PPT files on smartphones.
Another free online SlideShare downloader site that can be used to download PPT files from SlidePlayer is through Ngelmat: SlidePlayer Downloader.
The steps are as follows:
- Open the site https://slideplayer.com, then copy the URL of the PPT file that you want to download via a smartphone or laptop/PC device
- Then open the Ngelmat website: SlidePlayer Downloader at https://slidesharedownloader.ngelmat.net
- Paste the URL of the PPT file earlier in the column
- Click the Download button next to it. Enter the CAPTCHA code, then OK
- Then click the Download in new tab button
- Then the process of downloading the Power Point file that you want will run immediately.
Wait until the download process is complete. Then check the Downloads folder on your device for a list of downloads.
To open a PPT file, of course, a special application is needed. Like WPS Office for Android and iOS users, or Microsoft PowerPoint for Windows users, or use the Keynote app for macOS users.
3. Use the 9xBuddy.org Site
An alternative to downloading PPT files in SlidePlayer without further login is with the help of the 9xBuddy.org website. How to use it as follows:
- The first step, please open the https://slideplayer.com site via the browser on your device
- Then find and open the PPT file or percentage you want to download
- Copy the file link via the address bar or browser URL
- Open a new browser tab, then open the webtools SlidePlayer downloader free, which is https://9xbuddy.org/id
- Paste the PPT file link earlier in the column provided
- Click the Download or Download button below it.
- Wait for a while then the PPT file from SlidePlayer is ready to download
- Wait a few moments until the download process is complete.
Besides being able to download PPT directly without logging in, in SlidePlayer you can also share PPT files, by clicking the Share With Friend button and then sending it to the social media you have.
The final word
Actually there are a number of other webtools that can be used to download PPT files in SlidePlayer without downloading or without an account. However, the three alternative methods above are still very effective to fulfill your desire to collect a number of PPT files from SlidePlayer.
That’s the information regarding SlidePlayer Downloader: How to Download on SlidePlayer without logging in. You can do the above method between devices, whether it’s using an Android smartphone or iPhone, and a PC or laptop. Hope this helps and good luck!