The Google Play store is a digital content service from Google, which includes an online store for products such as books, apps, games, etc. Google Play Store is the official source that we can use to search for android apps and download them. Google Play provides a huge number of apps, both free and paid, that we can download and use for a variety of purposes.
To be able to use the Google Play Store, smartphone owners with Android OS are required to first register themselves, or create a Google Play account. If you don’t have a Google Play account, you won’t be able to enter/login to the Google Play Store, so you can’t use Google Play services.
You can enter / Login to the Google Play Store using your old Google account, if we change smartphones. However, if you have never created a Google account or want to create a new account, the following will explain the steps for how to create a Google Play Store account.
Creating a Google Account Through the Google Play Store App
- Open the Google Play application installed on your android smartphone.
- The application will display a request to add (login) a Google account.
- Select the ‘New’ option because we will be creating a new account. The ‘Existing’ option is selected if you want to use your old account.
- After pressing the ‘New’ button, you will be redirected to the new account registration menu.
- Fill in your first name and last name in the fields provided on the ‘Your Name’ page.
- Press the right arrow icon to move to the next page.
- Fill in the username that you want to use as your username on Google Play. Make sure the username you create is unique enough, so that it has not been used by anyone else.
- Press the right arrow icon again.
- If your username is available/not already used by someone else, you will be redirected to the password generation page. If your username is not available, you will be redirected to the ‘Change username‘ page. Change or change the username that you will use, you can choose one of the suggested names or change your own username.
- On the ‘Create password‘ page, write down the password you will use. Create unique passwords that are not easy for people to guess. We recommend that you mix the use of letters and numbers, and avoid using your name and date of birth.
- Write the password in the two fields provided, make sure you fill it in correctly so that the contents of both are exactly the same. After that press the right arrow icon to continue.
- For the Google password recovery option you can do it later by selecting the ‘Next Time‘ option. But if you want to do it right away, you can press the ‘Set up recovery account’ option. You just need to fill in the phone number you use and wait for the verification code from Google. The author himself chose another option kai.
- You will be redirected to the Google account backup and restore settings page, just press next (right arrow icon).
- Write the capcha code that appears for authentication, then press the right arrow icon.
- For payment info, select the ‘skip’ option.
- Your Google Play account has been successfully created.
Creating a Google Account Through the Settings Menu on Your Android
- Go to the Settings menu > Account > Add Account.
- An application menu option will appear where you can add an account. Select the ‘Google‘ option.
- Fill in your first name and last name in the fields provided, then click next.
- Write down your date of birth and gender, click next if you have.
- Fill in the username that you want to use as your username on Google Play. Make sure the username you create is unique enough, so that it has not been used by anyone else. You are only allowed to use a combination of letters and numbers.
- Click next.
- Write down the password you will use. Create unique passwords that are not easy for people to guess. We recommend that you mix the use of letters and numbers, and avoid using your name and date of birth.
- Write the password in the two fields provided, make sure you fill it in correctly so that the contents of both are exactly the same. After that click next to continue.
- You can enter the phone number you use if you want, otherwise you can skip it by clicking.
- Rewrite the username and password that you created earlier, then click next.
- Wait a while until Google finishes registering your new account’.
- Click ‘No Thanks’ on the option to set uo payment info.
- Your Google Play account has been successfully created.
How to Delete Google Account From Android Device
If you want to delete a google account that you have created for some reason, for example, you want to change your google account. you can do the following steps:
- Go to the settings menu > Accounts and select the Google option.
- Tap the account you want to delete.
- Then press the three vertically aligned dots icon in the upper right corner of the smartphone menu screen, then select the Delete account option in the dialog box that appears.
- A box will appear containing a warning, that by deleting the account you will delete all messages, contact data, and other data of the account from the smartphone you are currently using. Press Remove account.
- After doing the steps above, your account will be deleted from your smartphone. But the account is only deleted from your smartphone, but not on Google. You can access the account again.
That’s an article about how to create a Google Play Store account. You can create a Google account through the Google Play Store application or through the settings menu on your Android smartphone. Hopefully this article can provide the information you need. If there are questions, additions, or constructive comments, please leave a message, and don’t forget to share if you find this article useful.